Saturday 1 November 2014

Abuja connection beaded necklace and bracelet



Beaded necklace
Abuja connection beaded necklace
Hello everyone. I made this necklace sometimes back. I think it looks really cool and my extremely poor camera is doing so much injustice to the necklace. It is my own derivation of a pattern called Abuja connection beaded necklace(old pattern) in Nigeria. Some call the pattern story building necklace. I also made a bracelet and earring to match.

I got the tutorial from Nairaland forum before it was attacked. You can find the tutorial with pictures here. The site is not written in English but I think the pictures are clear and easy to follow. You can also translate if you are using chrome browser.

If you want to learn how to make the new Abuja connection beaded necklace or bracelet, then click here

Click here for tutorial on how to make the old abuja beaded earrings

And below is a video on how to make the old abuja connection beaded bracelet




Happy beading everyone:)


3 comments:

  1. You really made my morning...thanks so much....muuuaaaahhh...so simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad it helped. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete